Platinium Gaming
Welcome To Platinium Gaming
Platinium Gaming
Welcome To Platinium Gaming
Platinium Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get You'r All Friends To Play Here And Win Owsumm Awords.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Zaid
Management
Management
Mr.Zaid

Respect : 11

Game Rules Empty
PostSubject: Game Rules   Game Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 5:09 am

OOC Rules Guide line.

Death Match
Code:
Deathmatch is the act of killing another player for little to no reason. Killing is a serious subject and your roleplay should reflect that.

This includes Revenge Killing which is when you attempt to kill a player who has recently killed you. Your memory of recent events is wiped out upon death, so you are unable to remember who killed you. However, of the LSFD manages to save you from dying you are able to carry out the revenge roleplay.

You are also not allowed to kill or attack any on-duty LSFD member.

Examples of DM:

1. Bob pulls out a gun and shoots Jeff because he is bored.

Deathmatchers are given hefty admin jail sentences and access to weapons are restricted for 72 hours. Repeated or severe offenses result in a ban.

Meta Gaming

Code:
Metagaming is defined as using out of character information for in character purposes. Your character must discover and learn all pertinent information via in character sources.

Voice over programs such as ventrilo and skype are considered OOC chat, and using them as IC methods (for example, using ventrilo as if its a cellphone) is prohibited for all players. The exception for this rule is Law Enforcement factions.

Example:

1. Bob sees Jeff's name above his head and roleplays knowing his name.

2. Jeff tells Bob over ventrilo that he is being robbed at the airport. Jeff metagaming in this case. If Bob shows up to help, he is also metagaming.

3. Bob is being questioned about a crime, and Bob tells the cops all of the details about the crime because he saw everything in a screenshot on the forums.

4. Bob PMs Jeff saying, "I am going to kill you when you come outside your house." Jeff is metagaming if he then alters his roleplay according to what he just learned in OOC chat.

The Punishment for metagame is time in admin jail. In cases of extreme metagame, temporary bans will be given. If a large amount of people from a specific faction are guilty of metagaming that faction may face closure..

Power gaming

Code:
Except for admins on duty, every player must be "In Character" at all times. Helpers on-duty are still expected to be "In-Character." There is no "going OOC" unless an admin has requested it. Do not stop or slow down roleplay, attempt to stall, or use excessive /b or other OOC chat, and do not use certain script functions to replace your roleplay. Attempt to make your roleplay as realistic as possible while in game. This rule includes, but is not limited to:

-Using /q or force crash to avoid roleplay

-"Ninja Jacking" or using no /me when pulling another player from their vehicle

-Running someone over without proper use of /me or /do

-Unrealistic vehicle usage, such as doing 140 KPH on city streets, bicycle jumping onto buildings, doing insane or unrealistic motorcycle jumps during police chases, or avoiding car crash RP with simple things like "/do Saved by Seatbelt"

-Placing unrealistic advertisements (such as "selling a book about eagles with 50 pages")

-RPing large weapons in small bags (shotgun in a backpack, AK in a suitcase, etc.)

-Excessive swimming with no fatigue or other negative effects

-Killing yourself to avoid roleplay

You are allowed to use /accept death when people are roleplaying with your body unless those players are part of the LSPD or LSFD.

Punishment for not roleplaying or avoiding roleplay is admin jail. Always continue roleplaying even if you feel the other party is doing a poor job, and use /report or take screenshots and report them on the forums. Continued instances of non-roleplay may result in a temporary ban from the server.

Hacking ,Cheats and Sobiet

Code:
Third party modifications that give your character unfair advantages are forbidden to use on this server, and players should not have them installed or in use when connecting to the game mode. Examples of this include health hacks, armor hacks, aimbot, speed hacks, and scripts to avoid the AFK timers. Using skin mods that do not resemble the original skin (such as making normal skins very small to avoid being hit as easy during gun fights) is an exploit and also forbidden. Abusing server bugs for personal gain is, again, forbidden.

Cam Hack is allowed for filming and screenshotting with admin approval. The ELM Cleo is allowed for LSPD and LSFD use only. Cleo stream fix is allowed for players who have issues streaming mapped objects. Keybinders are allowed as long as they are not used excessively to replace actual typed roleplay.

You are required to report other players who you know are bug abusing, cheating, hacking, or exploiting. They ruin the experience for everyone involved, and not reporting them will cause you to face punishment as well. Always report bugs to the bug report section.

Punishment for cheating is a ban from the game server.

RolePlay

Code:
Roleplay centers around the commands of /me, /do, and /ame. "/me" is used to explain your characters actions, such as "/me claps his hands." /do is used to describe a scene of roleplay, and may include your character's part in that scene, such as "/do Jeff sits in the dark room and counts out the money on the table." /ame only makes the text appear above your character's head, and is typically used for minor instances of roleplay such as clothing descriptions or minor character ticks, like "/me coughs into his hands." Never use /ame to describe actions against another player.

You have to use one of these commands to describe everything you do, especially for things like taking out weapons or attacking another player. The way you type and describe things is the backbone of roleplay, so make sure to really pay attention to how you type and word your /me, /do, and /ame commands. While not everything requires the use of one of these commands (such as running or driving) it is considered common roleplaying courtesy to provide a /me or a /do to explain when your character does something.

Never compound too many actions into a single /me. Make sure your /me and /do commands are fair for everyone involved. Doing something like, "/me stands up and dusts himself off" is a fair /me, whereas, "/me stands up and dusts himself off and then quickly sprints away before hopping the fence" is not. Make sure your descriptions and roleplay are fair for all parties involved. Remember to continue to roleplay even if you feel the other party is being unfair, and take screenshots and report the incident to the admins.

/do is NOT the medium to contest things that happen in roleplay. Never do things like "/do I was too far away lol, you couldn't hit me" or "/do I did, I will report you if you don't roleplay back." If you need clarification on something that happened in an RP situation, attempt to contact the other party via OOC chat. Using internet shortcuts in /me, /do, or /ame is still against the rules.

Punishment for misuse of these commands often violates multiple rules, which typically results in admin jail.

Server Advertise

Code:
Do not advertise other servers anywhere on PR-RP. Do not change your IP in order to ban evade or avoid any other punishment set forth by the staff team. And because ping and latency matters in this online video game, we see no reason to allow proxys, VPNs, or anonymous IPs to access the game server or forums.

Doing any of this results in a server ban.
Back to top Go down
https://mr-gaming.darkbb.com

Game Rules
Page 1 of 1